Back to Employment Opportunities
This job entails being proficient in all manner of automotive repairs and maintenance. It involves working with all makes and models of vehicles to efficiently determine the cause of the customer's concern, identify any other issues and then work with the Service Manager/ Writer to quote and sell the work.
- Self starter, friendly, and ready to work
- Positive Attitude
- Someone who understands the importance of strong relationships with our customers as well as co-workers.
- Solid Mechanical Skills (Minimum of 3 ASE Certifications)
- Ability to use SnapOn Zeus & Modis as well as Launch Pad & GM TechII diagnostic equipment
- Experience using Hunter Engineering Alignment equipment
- HVAC experience using Robinaire R134A & R1234YF equipment
- Experience using BG Products and service equipment.
- Comprehensive Tool Collection
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication and and interpersonal skills with customers and co-workers.
- Enjoy helping people and ensuring customer satisfaction.